Boardroom-ready wireless microphones for best audio quality and highest densities
Revolabs Executive Elite™ 4- and 8-channel wireless microphone systems are the latest products in the Revolabs family of boardroom and conference room audio solutions. They are architected to support deployments requiring increased numbers of microphones, provide enhanced integration with room control systems, leverage a distributed architecture for straightforward, trouble-free installations, and facilitate remote management capabilities. Finally, the Executive Elite products feature the superior audio quality required for exceptional audio and video conferencing.
The Executive Elite receiver pairs exclusively with the full suite of Revolabs Executive Elite microphones and adapters. The suite includes omni directional, directional, gooseneck (6-inch and 12-inch variations), and wearable microphones as well as XLR and TA4 (mini XLR) adapters. Microphones and adapters can be mixed and matched to suit the user’s deployment requirements. The Revolabs Executive Elite microphones introduce new and improved audio management capabilities enabling significantly enhanced audio pickup, improved signal-to-noise ratio, and expanded digital signal communication over the wireless link. Combined with Revolabs “Designed for Speech” technology, the Executive Elite microphones provide the highest quality audio for any communication application.
Best of all, the Executive Elite microphones are extremely easy to use. Participants simply remove the microphone from the charger, un-mute the microphone, and begin speaking. Whether in a boardroom, collaboration room, classroom, lecture hall, house of worship, broadcast application, or other enterprise environment, Revolabs Executive Elite allows for easy, “untangled” audio via a flexible wireless solution adaptable to any of today’s complex communication requirements.
- Boardroom: Boardroom-ready design fits into any enterprise environment.
- Convenience: Local and remote management options. Cloud based management allows integrators to offer managed services.
- Future Proof: Utilizing the DECT protocol protects your investment against radio frequency changes.
- Secure: AES 256 encryption with automatic key updates every few minutes gives highest possible security.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Be heard with unmatched audio quality.
- Density: High number of wireless microphones active at the same time.
- Simplicity: Distributed architecture allows separation of audio equipment from radio equipment.
- Extendibility: Even large one room or multi room installations can be configured and managed.
- Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of Revolabs Elite microphones.